Are you CONSTIPATED?
I hear it all the time: "I was regular all my life, but now I just can't go. It's so frustrating!"
Sound familiar? Unfortunately, constipation can come out of nowhere as we grow older, and it happens to millions of us.
You see, your intestinal muscles naturally lose strength with age and can't move things along like they used to. For women, menopause and other hormonal changes can also play a role.
Before you know it, you're spending lots of time on the toilet, pushing and straining to no avail.
Perhaps you have even been putting up with that "backed-up feeling" for years, suffering in silence.
And it's now taking a toll on your health with:
• Flagging energy
• Worsening allergies and food sensitivities
• Poor concentration and focus
• Skin problems and hair that's dull and dry
All of these issues can be traced back to your stopped-up colon.
That's no way to live, and it's just not healthy.
It's like waking up on the wrong side of the bed...every morning!
And make no mistake, constipation can lead to serious health problems. First, waste builds up in your colon. Then, dangerous toxins can leak into your circulatory system, dragging down your health.
Studies show a frightening link between chronic constipation and serious health threats affecting vital organs like your heart and kidneys.[2,3]
Addressing the Most Common Cause of Constipation
In an otherwise healthy digestive system, weak peristalsis is the most common culprit behind constipation. This is especially true as you age.
With this condition, the muscles in your intestinal tract grow weaker, and the contractions that move stools through the colon and out of your body don't have the "oomph!" they had when you were younger.
But the one thing you absolutely shouldn't do is just ride it out and hope that maybe later today...tomorrow...or even the next day you'll finally be able to go. And please don't rely on harsh drugstore laxatives which are usually loaded with unnatural ingredients that can make you feel even more uncomfortable.
Especially now, since...
There's a Natural Way to "Get Regular" Again — and
It's the Choice of Professional Herbalists Worldwide
I'm Dr. Erin Kinney, Naturopathic Physician and Medical Editor for the Live in the Now newsletter, one of the fastest growing natural health publications in the nation. I'm a strong advocate of homeopathic remedies and herbal medicine, which I regularly practice at my clinic in Maryland. And I'm committed to educating people on how this kind of deep healing and rejuvenation can be accomplished by using natural plant-based solutions that are safe, effective and practical.
If it's been a while since you've enjoyed daily regularity, you'll be relieved to learn how nature's healing powers can make a huge difference in your life. Just imagine being able to...
• Enjoy comfortable daily bowel movements — start every day feeling fresh and clean, clearing your system of the unhealthy waste currently trapped in your digestive tract.[4-8]
• Soothe your disrupted digestive tract and prevent the after-meal discomfort, gas, bloating and heartburn you may be experiencing now.[9,10]
• Detoxify your colon, liver and kidneys of health-draining debris, flushing them out of your body — all without turning your life upside down with special diets or regimens.[9,10]
That's the power of nature's "best-kept secret" for comfortable bowel movements and daily internal cleansing.
Before you know it, you'll be back on track. Getting regular again has never been easier.
And I Haven't Even Told You the Best Part Yet...
When you get your bowels moving on schedule again, and flush out all those long-held toxins, your journey to vibrant health truly begins. You'll quickly notice:
• A boost in energy and stamina that will carry you through the day
• Improved mental clarity and concentration
• Uplifted moods and a more positive outlook on life
• Greater resistance due to a rejuvenated immune system
• Glowing skin and eyes that sparkle with health
And best of all, no more bloating and discomfort from being backed-up and constipated!
It's as if a dam opened up inside of you and...
Years of Waste Build-Up Are Literally Flushed Away
So what is this gentle yet effective natural solution that promotes daily regularity and helps detoxify your entire system?
It starts with five botanicals which have been scientifically shown to promote clockwork intestinal function and help an aging colon get the job done. They include:
• Rhubarb Root: Used in Asia for 2,000 years to cleanse the intestines naturally, it contains natural laxative compounds called anthraquinones that stimulate colon peristalsis and help tone its wall muscles. It also helps keep more water in your stool, making it a natural stool softener.
• Cape Aloe Leaf: This succulent plant native to South Africa acts like a gentle cattle prod, giving the critical intestinal muscles the nudge they need to squeeze and release, moving your poop right through your colon and out of your rectum. It too has been shown to help maintain a higher level of water in your stool, leading to more frequent and complete bowel movements in 100% of the participants in one landmark study.
• Cascara Sagrada Bark: Harvested primarily along the northwest coast of North America, this herb was used by the indigenous peoples as a natural purgative to loosen stools and promote regularity. It also contains natural compounds that promote colon peristalsis.
• Aloe Vera Leaf: Renowned for its soothing effects, aloe vera contains more than 75 biologically active phytonutrients including colon-stimulating compounds. In one double-blind, placebo-controlled study, it worked better to promote bowel movements than a chemical stimulant laxative.
• Triphala: One of the most revered remedies in India's Ayurvedic medicine, it contains 3 medicinal fruits — amla, belleric myrobalan, and chebulic myrobalan — and has been used for centuries as a bowel cleaner, digestive tonic, and regularity solution. Studies show it's a safe and effective solution for easing constipation.
These powerful, yet gentle herbs will help provide the boost your colon needs to help you "go" when you need to. No straining or pushing. No feeling of being "backed up."
I firmly recommend these botanicals for anyone struggling with constipation issues, and especially those over age 50.
For Easy Emptying and Cleansing Every Day,
"Say No" to Harsh Drugstore Laxatives
If you have given them a try, you know that harsh drugstore laxatives can irritate your intestinal wall, adding to your discomfort. Plus, enemas and suppositories are among the most inconvenient and messy "remedies" ever invented.
In stark contrast, you'll find this botanical "dream team" to be the easiest and most-effective constipation solution you've ever tried, leaving you feeling clean and energized.
You'll quickly enjoy regularity again, plain and simple. A good, cleansing bowel movement in the morning, and another one later in the day.
You'll Feel Lighter, Healthier and Brighter. You'll Look It, Too!
All of these time-tested herbs have been readily available for years.
But here's where many people run into big trouble — a real roadblock — on their journey to smooth and easy bowel movements every day...
You see, far too many companies selling these botanicals use inferior-grade herbs that simply won't provide the optimal results I've described, if any results at all.
Then there's also the question of balance: How much of each should you take for the best overall results? And then there's the issue of convenience — who wants to take five different botanical herbs on a daily basis.
Without an expert guide, chances are you won't get the results you are looking for. You'll just end up wasting your time and money — and feeling disappointed.
Which brings me to the best-kept secret in natural regularity support today:
It's Called Digestive Stimulator™ from Blessed Herbs
For over 30 years, Blessed Herbs has been formulating premium-quality herbal products that are routinely used by thousands of health practitioners and hundreds of thousands of individuals all over the world. These herbal remedies are formulated by Master Herbalists based on the latest scientific research, to make sure you are getting the right ingredients in the right amounts.
Digestive Stimulatoris so highly regarded by herbal health practitioners because it's gentle, and it works. It will help you do a clean sweep of your intestinal tract each and every day, getting those nasty, health-sapping toxins out of your system.
You can be sure with Digestive Stimulator that you are getting an ideal balance of cape aloe, rhubarb root, aloe vera, cascara sagrada and triphala to help you get the job done every day.
And there's even more reasons to recommend it. Because with this all-around digestive support formula...
You'll Enjoy Relief from Indigestion, Gas and
Bloating, Too — Even If You've Suffered for Years
In addition to helping you achieve regularity, Digestive Stimulator is also a godsend if you struggle with indigestion, gas or uncomfortable bloating. Because this unique all-in-one formula includes nature's best botanical solutions for these issues, too, including...[9,10]
✔ Peppermint Leaf — used traditionally to calm the digestive tract and ease gas and indigestion.
✔ Ginger Root — renowned for its ability to ease nausea, indigestion, belching and that "overstuffed" feeling after eating.
✔ Licorice Root — its history as a stomach soother goes back an incredible 6,000 years.
✔ Fennel Seed — a powerful ally for digestive comfort, thanks to its ability to ease gas and indigestion.
✔ Fenugreek Seed — a great source for fluid-absorbing mucilage that helps soothe an irritated gastrointestinal system.
And Digestive Stimulator even provides liver, kidney and gall bladder support as well.
It contains Dandelion Root, which promotes detoxification and elimination of toxins by stimulating the liver and kidneys.Plus, Fringe Tree Root Bark helps stimulate the flow of bile from the gall bladder to support better digestion and healthy regularity.
In all, Digestive Stimulator contains 17 of nature's most potent digestive-optimizing botanicals.
...And Here's More Good News
If you've looked at other colon-clearing solutions, you might think that you'll have to force down some chalky drink or a fistful of large tablets to get the full benefits of all these time-tested botanicals.
Many natural remedies are like that, making taking them a truly unpleasant chore. Digestive Stimulator is different.
Just one capsule a day is the recommended dosage to start. And that could be all you need for safe, natural, and effective support for daily elimination and colon cleansing.
If your colon issues are more stubborn, you can take up to three capsules daily until you achieve the results you want.
I encourage you to research all of these ingredients on your own. The more information you have, the more confidently you can make decisions that best meet your needs.
But based on my experience, and the feedback I've received from many patients, I can confidently recommend Digestive Stimulator and save you the trouble.
So I hope you are now ready to restore daily regularity and release the energy-draining waste and toxins that have been stuck in your digestive tract.
In good health,
Dr. Erin Kinney, ND — Medical Editor